ADVENT FM GROUP
A Fully Integrated Solution
Advent FM Provides A Fully Integrated Facility Management (FM) Solution For Customers Who Seek A Standard Of Performance, Innovative Solutions And Value For Money
What Assets We Look After
Our services are made so that your business grows fast, without investing thousands of dollars.
Testing And Maintenance Of Fire Alarms, Fire Extinguishers, Serviced And Supplied, Fire Risk Assessments & Fire Risk Awareness Training
Building Management Systems
Electrical Lighting & Systems
Fixed Electrical Installation, Inspection, Regular Testing And Repairs
Legionella Risk Sampling And Assessments
Repairs And Replacements & Emergency Lighting Installation
CCTV And Access Control Maintenance
Looking After Your Assets
All Work Is Carried Out To High Quality With All Supporting Documentation, Which Is Audit Compliant
How We Do It
- Maintenance, testing and inspection schedules are required to ensure that your facilities are operating safely and efficiently. Whether it’s reactive or preventative, we can plan work and contracts to maximize the life of your assets and reduce the risk of failure.
- All Servicing Requirements Are Based Upon SFG20 Specifications Providing Assurance To Clients That Their Equipment And Resources Will Be Maintained In Line With Legislation And Code Of Practice Requirements.
- Our Facility Managers Have Been Trained To Offer You A Highly Comprehensive Service, Keeping You Up-to-date With Compliance Legislation, So You’re In Safe Hands.
Our Dedicated Team Knows How To Understand Your Specific Needs
We Place Great Emphasis On Delivering A High Standard Of Performance, For Your Everyday Demands.
We Have A Successful Track Record Of Placing The Right Staff To Work With The Right Organisation.
We aim to fully understand our customers’ businesses, create true partnerships and deliver a service that’s second to none.
Some Of Our Clients
Continuing Our Legacy
Fire And Security Still Remains At The Heart Of Advent FM Group And We Still Provide Exceptional Fire Services And Solutions
Directed By Our Own Trainers With Certificates Of Attendance Awarded To All Delegates Courses Include:
- Fire Safety Awareness Training
- Fire Warden Training Practical
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Survey & Supply
- Commission & Installation
- Fire Safety Signs
- Ancillary Equipment
Fire Risk Assessments
Onsite Fire Safety Surveys To Ensure Companies Are Kept Legally Compliant With Regulatory And Legislative Requirements.
- Fire Alarm Maintenance Options
- For Contracted Customers We Provide A Call Out Service 365 Days A Year
- Gas Suppression Systems And Integrity Testing.
- 24/7 Monitoring